babies

Friday, April 15, 2011

Movement and Contractions?

I am definitely feeling movement now. It still not very consistent, but pretty sure that I am feeling it.  Really want it to become a daily occurrence though.  Think I will be there soon.  Also today and yesterday, I think I have had some contractions.  I am not too worried about it, when I relax a little and drink more water, they don't last, but I am pretty sure that is what I am feeling.  At least that is what I remember contractions feeling like.  They are more uncomfortable than anything, but not painless like BH.  I am sure they are nothing to worry about though, unless they become more frequent.

Really excited for Monday, and can't wait to see a healthy little babe in there.  Really hope we get some good looks.  With both of my pg before, I had an early u/s, so had a already seen the little guy before I was this far along, but this time, this will be the first look.  So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment