babies

Monday, March 14, 2011

Bad taste

So with this pg,  I have had a constant bad taste in my mouth.  I have been chewing gum almost constantly because of it, which helps.  Today I am 13 weeks and a couple of days and it is 10:34 am and I just realized I have no bad taste in my mouth.  I have yet to stick a piece of gum in my mouth.  I am so excited about this.  Maybe this means this is truly the beginning of the 2nd trimester for me.  So excited about this. What silly things excite a pregnant woman.

1 comment:

  1. So I am finally catching up on your prego blog and had to tell you I can TOTALLY relate to this post. PAISLEY was the worst for me. It was a wierd sour taste CONSTANTLY! YUCK! I am so sorry you had to experience it. On the bright side, may be your little girl will act like Pais. Most of the time that is a very good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete