Yesterday, I had another appointment and was able to hear the strong heartbeat of our little bean. Mike came with me too. I had to switch midwives because of insurance stuff, but I like this new one I met yesterday as well. It finally feels real now, that I have heard the heartbeat. I never really doubted that anything was wrong, because I have been plenty sick to help me to now everything was going well. But it is still a wonderful reassurance that everything is going well, when you hear that fast little heartbeat.
My morning sickness is pretty much leaving, which I am so grateful for. I am ready to be in the 2nd trimester and feeling great. Other than that, there is not much to report. Think I may have to start wearing maternity clothes soon, but still able to fit into my regular pants for now.
JR has been really cute about the idea of having another baby. He keeps telling me that it is going to be a boy, and has been very interested in all things baby. He will even watch A Baby Story or Bringing Home Baby with me on TLC while AJ is napping.
Now that we have heard the heartbeat, will probably start letting more people know about our happy news.

No comments:
Post a Comment