babies

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Appointment update 28 1/2 weeks

I had an appoint last week and everything looks good.  I passed my glucose screening (was pretty sure I would) but iron is a little on the low side (it always is).  Was put on a iron supplement.  I was also able to get another u/s.  Got some really cute picks of the Anabel's face.  It's amazing at what they can do now when it comes to u/s.

Even though it was pretty obvious with the first u/s that baby was a girl, she checked again and there really isn't any doubt Anabel will be a girl.  Everything looked beautiful in the u/s and she is measuring ahead, which I don't mind if she comes early, but hoping she is not bigger than the boys.  If they went by my measurements my due date would be 9/1/11.  So I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

I have been having a lot of aches and pains with this pg, at least more than I remember with the previous two.  I know it is completely normal but I mentioned it to my midwife and she referred me to a chiropractor.  I went for my first adjustment this morning and go back on Saturday for another.  My hips already feel better.  I have always wanted to go to a chiropractor so I am glad to be able to and that it is covered by my insurance.  Hopefully it will really help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment