babies

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

update

It feels like all I do anymore is go to appointments. I am going every 2 weeks to my midwife and I have been seeing the chiropractor about once a week or more often. They are always really quick appointments, but I feel like I will eventually lose track of everything. My insurance only covers a few more appointments with the chiropractor, so those will stop soon, and they really seem to be helping, so I hope it stays that way until I deliver.

Anabel is head down already, although she seems to have plenty of room still to shift because she moves quite a bit. Most times those I can feel her feet (I assume they are her feet) right in my ribs. Maybe the boys did this to me too, but I really can't remember. It's not too painful, more uncomfortable. Mike told me to push her around, but I just can't do that, not that it would help anyway. I think she is also having some longer awake periods, because there has been times she has been moving around quite a while. I love it, it really is the coolest sensation, and although I will be happy to meet her when she arrives and will be grateful that I am no longer pg, I will miss feeling her move inside of me.

Nothing much more that I can think to report. I have starting to nest, but there isn't much I can do, because I really don't know where we will be when Anabel is born. So I am doing what I can to get ready, but it feels like that really isn't much I can do right now. Mike keeps asking me why I am doing this stuff (like going through baby clothes and what not) and I had to remind him that 2 months really isn't that far away, and she may be here sooner than that. This pg really has flown by.

No comments:

Post a Comment