Okay, I know I have not updated here for a long time and I need to keep this blog updated because there are things I want to remember about this pg. First of all if you want to know the craziness happening in our lives right now, go check out the family blog. To sum up what has been going on, Mike finally received a job offer in KY that required us to move very quickly so he could be here to start teaching. We are grateful about the job, but I had to travel across the county very pg, and that was not fun. Besides being so sore from all the traveling, my feet have also swollen really bad, and they have not gone back down to size since we arrived here. I don't expect them to until the baby is born. I am fortunate that I have not had any contractions through all the stress and travel, but I am exhausted. I have yet to find a doctor here, because I am still trying to get the insurance worked out. I had to say goodbye to my midwife and will have to see an OB here. It is fine, but I was hoping for a different experience with this one, but as long as she is born healthy and strong and I don't have any complications throughout the process, I will be happy. It will be interesting. Mom, Dad, and Kristy are planning on coming out in a couple of weeks, so they can help out with the baby, so that is exciting.
I still need to take a new belly pic, I feel huge. I haven't documented my belly growth as well with this one. But finding the time to do things like that is harder and harder. I still feel her move quite a bit, but her movements are quite a bit less in that I am pretty sure she is running out of room in there. I hope she isn't bigger than the boys were, but I think it is possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment