Finally had my first appt. with my new OB. I really like him. The only problems is there is only 5 dr. in the whole town that delivers baby, and depending on which one is on call, that is who you get. I understand why they have to do that, but I like to know who is going to deliver the baby. I know it will all work out okay.
Because the Dr. office just squeezed me in, so I could be seen quickly, I had to bring the boys with me, since Mike had to work. It wasn't too bad, but he did need to do the strep B test on my as well as check me. JR was great the whole time, but AJ had a hard time and wanted me to hold him, especially while we were in the examining room. Also the appt. lasted a really long time. I think the dr. really likes to talk and is very thorough with his patients, which is good, but made for a very long appt. Also because there are so few dr. in this town, I am sure they have too many patients as well. He did tell me I was about 1 cm dilated. I know that doesn't mean anything, and I have never really dilated before I go into labor. But really I could go anytime, which is crazy to think about. I am not ready for her to come yet. Mom, Dad and Kristy are coming in a couple of weeks to help out, and I really hope Anabel stays put until then.
I did finally get a new belly shot, but it is still on my camera. I need to download it and remember to keep taking them, because you never know which one will me my last for this pg. I finally got the baby girl clothes washed and put away, as well as all the baby girl blankets. There is still so much to do though. I hope I can get it all done. I feel bad, because the boys really need my attention with all the recent changes, and so they don't let me get too much done. And when I try they act out more. Also the last trimester fatigue is really hitting me this time, and there are times during the day that I feel like I can't keep my eyes open. It won't be too much longer until I will be sleep deprived from a newborn instead though. I hope the boys can continue to get through all these changes.

i am so glad you posted another link to this blog on your family blog! i can't keep track of anything anymore! your prego pictures crack me up cuz you totally look like you stuffed a couch pillow up your shirt! you don't look pregnant anywhere but your belly! can't believe it has already been almost 4 months since she was born!
ReplyDelete